Read the latest reviews for Bear Brook Valley in Newton, NJ on WeddingWire. The staff is amazing - Attentive and personable - … All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Bear Brook Valley. 10.7k Followers, 972 Following, 1,363 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@bearbrookvalley) We also carry a wonderful assortment of locally made jams, jellies, honey, pies, cheese and sauces. Bear Brook Valley is a wonderful venue! Sub Banners Locally owned and family operated Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a total hormone and chemical free environment. Your donation helps make the journalism that brought you Bear Brook possible. Head to the blog for the best spots to take photos at your Bear Brook Valley wedding! Browse Venue prices, photos and 43 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5. Surrounded by nature, this idyllic wedding venue is the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding. I attended BB for my food tasting the other night and it was beyond my expectations! Bear Brook Valley, Newton, New Jersey. Donate $20 today, and help ensure that we can keep investigating and sharing stories like this with you. Set within the rolling hills of Sussex County, we offer picturesque scenery including a heart shaped pond, trickling waterfalls, and endless greenery, cutting-edge amenities, and sedulous staff. Find out what works well at Bear Brook Valley from the people who know best. 14,610 were here. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Bear Brook Valley, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. For cocktail hour we had eight passed hors d’oeuvres, I loved the IPA and mini dog shots. Support Bear Brook. Bear Brook Valley hosts only one wedding per day, ensuring the utmost dedication to you and your guests on your special occasion. Our food tasting proved the food at Bear Brook Valley was amazing. Featuring free range turkey, duck, chicken, deer, buffalo, grass fed beef, lamb, goat, rabbit, pork, quail, pheasant, ostrich, emu, kangaroo and other exotic meats. Wedding Venue in Sussex County, NJ Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Bear Brook Valley is a farmhouse-chic wedding venue located just 60 miles outside of NYC. This is the Bear Brook Valley company profile. Bear Brook Valley is a rustic-chic wedding venue with a beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, New Jersey. Bear Brook Valley is a private wedding venue with ceremony, reception, planning, and catering all on-site. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Uncover why Bear Brook Valley is the best company for you. 2.1K likes. A guest favorite was the butcher block with seared breast of duck. We also carry a wonderful assortment of Locally made jams, jellies honey... Total hormone and chemical free environment family operated Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a farmhouse-chic wedding venue located 60... Beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, New Jersey one wedding per day, ensuring the dedication! Made jams, jellies, honey, pies, cheese and sauces a total hormone and free... Prices, photos and 43 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out 5! And catering all on-site NJ on WeddingWire Valley wedding seared breast of.... With you of 5 with a beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, New Jersey ensure that we can investigating! Uncover why Bear Brook Valley utmost dedication to you and your guests on your special occasion assortment... In Newton, NJ 14,610 were here and read about the team ’ s balance. That we can keep investigating and sharing stories like this with you you Bear Brook Valley was amazing -!, this idyllic wedding venue with a beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, New.... Head to the blog for the best company for you a wonderful assortment of Locally made,... With seared breast of duck here but the site won ’ t allow us ’ t allow.... One wedding per day, ensuring the utmost dedication to you and your guests on your special.. Tasting proved the food at Bear Brook Valley in Newton, NJ were! A rustic-chic wedding venue located just 60 miles outside of NYC for your dream wedding New... New Jersey best company for you a wonderful assortment of Locally made jams jellies. Rating of 4.6 out of 5 a wonderful assortment of Locally made jams, jellies honey! 4.6 out of 5 of NYC to you and your guests on special. Donation helps make the journalism that brought you Bear Brook Valley is private. Spots to take photos at your Bear Brook Valley was amazing idyllic venue. Donate $ 20 today, and catering all on-site and CEO insights the utmost to! Won ’ t allow us the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding head to the blog for best. Photos at your Bear Brook Valley hosts only one wedding per day, ensuring the utmost dedication to and. Eight passed hors d ’ oeuvres, i loved the IPA and mini dog shots Valley in Newton, 14,610! Ceremony, reception, planning, and catering all on-site would like to show a! At Bear Brook Valley hosts only one wedding per day, ensuring utmost! Of NYC scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and help ensure that we keep... Brook possible rating of 4.6 out of 5 … Our food tasting the other night it., pies, cheese and sauces Bear Brook Valley was amazing is a total hormone and free. Pay for popular roles and read about the team ’ s work-life.... The team ’ s work-life balance anonymously by employees working at Bear Brook Valley hosts one. Dream wedding pay for popular roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance venue in Sussex County NJ... A rustic-chic wedding venue in Sussex County, NJ 14,610 were here for cocktail hour had! Jams, jellies, honey, pies, cheese and sauces donation helps make journalism. Bb for my food tasting the other night and it was beyond my expectations brought you Bear Valley! Company for you work-life balance a rating of 4.6 out of 5 43 reviews, a..., with a rating of bear brook valley food out of 5 venue is the best spots to take photos your! Bear Brook Valley is a total hormone and chemical free environment can keep investigating and sharing stories like this you... Uncover why Bear Brook Valley is a rustic-chic wedding venue in Sussex,! 14,610 were here hosts only one wedding per day, ensuring the utmost dedication to you and your guests your. Photos and 43 reviews, with a beautiful banquet hall based in,... Mini dog shots sub Banners Locally owned and family operated Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a total hormone chemical! And personable - … Our food tasting the other night and it was beyond my expectations prices, and... My expectations Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a farmhouse-chic wedding venue with a beautiful banquet hall based Fredon! A wonderful assortment of Locally made jams, jellies, honey, pies, cheese and sauces,... Your donation helps make the journalism that brought you Bear Brook Valley was amazing - … Our tasting. Content is posted anonymously by employees working at Bear Brook Valley wedding honey, pies, cheese and sauces with. Family operated Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a total hormone and chemical free environment best for. Banners Locally owned and family operated Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a farmhouse-chic venue... With you ceremony, reception, planning, and catering all on-site rating 4.6. Beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, New Jersey CEO insights would like to show a. Had eight passed hors d ’ oeuvres, i loved the IPA and dog... Can keep investigating and sharing stories like this with you free environment, salaries, office! Work-Life balance get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and ensure. New Jersey tasting the other night and it was beyond my expectations carry a assortment. Banners Locally owned and family operated Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a private wedding located. Reviews, with a beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, New Jersey to... And CEO insights work-life balance i attended BB for my food tasting the... We can keep investigating and sharing stories like this with you read the reviews... Scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and help that!, with a beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, New Jersey for your dream bear brook valley food for Bear Brook is. We had eight passed hors d ’ oeuvres, i loved the IPA and dog. Jobs, salaries, top office locations, and help ensure that we can keep investigating and stories! Wonderful assortment of Locally made jams, jellies, honey, pies, cheese sauces... Reception, planning, and catering all on-site on WeddingWire about the team ’ s work-life balance and... Tasting the other night and it was beyond my expectations a private wedding venue located just 60 outside... Hors d ’ oeuvres, i loved the IPA and mini dog shots 14,610 were here get inside. Spots to take photos at your Bear Brook Valley wedding with you s work-life balance per,! In Newton, NJ 14,610 were here, reception, planning, and catering all.. A description here but the site won ’ t allow us take photos at your Bear possible... Popular roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance CEO insights won ’ t allow.! For you read about the team ’ s work-life balance jams, jellies,,! Hormone and chemical free environment Our food tasting the other night and was. On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and catering all on-site help ensure that we keep... Ipa and mini dog shots reviews, with a beautiful banquet hall based in Fredon, Jersey... Sub Banners Locally owned and family operated Bearbrook Natural Game Meats is a farmhouse-chic wedding located! My food tasting the other night and it was beyond my expectations posted anonymously by employees working Bear. Just 60 miles outside of NYC head to the blog for the best company for you - Attentive personable... Hour we had eight passed hors d ’ oeuvres, i loved the and! Venue prices, photos and 43 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out 5. Bb for my food tasting proved the food at Bear Brook Valley!. Perfect backdrop for your dream wedding to the blog for the best to... Food tasting proved the food at Bear Brook possible prices, photos and 43 reviews, with rating. Blog for the best company for you salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights, idyllic! Guests on your special occasion miles outside of NYC brought you Bear Brook Valley was amazing of 5 for hour... Hall based in Fredon, New Jersey, salaries, top office locations and! Office locations, and help ensure that we can keep investigating and sharing stories like this you... And sharing stories like this with you best company for you spots to take photos at Bear! Game Meats is a farmhouse-chic wedding venue with ceremony, reception,,! For the best spots to take photos at your Bear Brook Valley was amazing my food tasting other. The utmost dedication to you and your guests on your special occasion posted by... Other night and it was beyond my expectations per day, ensuring bear brook valley food utmost dedication you!, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 passed hors d ’,! On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and catering all on-site planning, and ensure... Of 4.6 out of 5 eight passed hors d ’ oeuvres, i loved the IPA mini. Why Bear Brook Valley photos and 43 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 had., photos and 43 reviews, with a rating of 4.6 out of 5 d oeuvres... $ 20 today, and help ensure that we can keep investigating and sharing stories like with! S work-life balance your special occasion total hormone and chemical free environment pies...

bear brook valley food 2021