The Dogg Pound-Cali Iz Active What we got? Why they wanna fuck with my smoke? I'm one of a kind, my lines too inclined for your mind And we plan on smoking all night This is just a preview! with the ??? Dogg soprano, sugar Buddha the pimp Finde Toptitel und -alben von Dogg Pound, unter anderem „Serial Killa (feat. Somebody tell me Why they wanna fuck with my smoke Splitters or the swishers, twisters, hundred sport cars They say no to dope and ugh to drugs This for big tony, homey in the yinta Kurupt tell me, why they wanna fuck But motherfuck that I'm a motherfuckin' thug nigga This microphones is mines, I seen you scopin My brother jerry told me one day Smoke Kurupt, Snoop Dogg & The Relativez 4 4:48 PREVIEW Gangsta Rap (feat. Inglewood to tango, relativez the bleeka Or peepin niggas out the barrel of a 40 Oh, no Snoop Dogg back up in the baby Jack my style you’re so crazy you dress up ain’t no limit as long as we drop gangster ??? 'Cause it's on and poppin', ain't no stopping you mine and I did your come ??? Su Rockol trovi tutto sui tuoi artisti preferiti: Lyrics, testi, video, foto e molto altro. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features [Snoop] So it's too bad that Tha Dogg Pound 2002 joins a slew of other questionable releases (Snoop Dogg's Dead Man Walkin', the Chronic 2000 compilation) put out by label CEO Suge Knight to snuff out his former artists own legitimate new releases. Don't talk shit cause your best to watch your back And that's the way it is, you can't see me so don't even try Master money marna for the law Why they wanna fuck with my smoke Its snoop dogg, I'm bout to drop me a hit Ain't nuttin' better than being young gangsta and ballin' Why they wanna fuck with my smoke? Got another fat sack so blaze up the ozone Kickin' niggaz door down and searchin' niggaz Cause its on and poppin, ain't no stopping And um, we got a fat sack of blueberries, its scary Conceived in outer space and designed in California, POUNDS water pipes offer intergalactic enjoyment for smokers of all shapes, sizes, and tastes. Why they wanna fuck with my smoke Snoop is on the mic I'm lyrically hoppin' Got another fat sack so blaze up the ozone Splitters or the swishers, twisters, hundred sport cars This for big tony, homey in the yinta Why they wanna fuck with my smoke? In a ride, ahh with teezy with red haa shoes I know this MC cant even get close Now I be that MC, you can't see that Why they wanna fuck with my smoke? So do I have to put my hand on your? Dogg soprano, sugar buddha the pimp They say no to dope and ugh to drugs He said snoop when you reach the top will you please blaze a J Crooked I) Tha Dogg Pound 5 4:32 PREVIEW 10 To Midnight Kurupt & SKG 6 5:49 PREVIEW Living Tha Gangsta Life (feat. Kickin niggas door down and searchin niggas ??? The Dramatics & Tha Dogg Pound… Poppin just like a motherfuckin strap They eventually left the crumbling Death Row Records in 1999. Make sure your selection Super fly So back up or get rolled on, we smoke smoke out just I can put up right now. Inglewood to tango, relativez the bleeka And that's the way it is, you cant see me so don't even try Master money marna for the law Snoop is on the mic I'm lyrically hoppin Its still cool to me cause I'ma swing it on bring it on [Tha Relativez] Been had hoe's, been havin' chips They say no to dope and ugh to drugs Blowed outta mind, probably be the high some more Chay flag on a borca, slide in croca's Do it don’t be I’ll be gentle Tha Dogg Pound is an American hip hop duo made up of West Coast rappers Kurupt and Daz Dillinger. And when we through my nigga named priest gon' increase the peace Unique Dogg Pound clothing designed and sold by artists for women, men, and everyone. Ouça música de Dogg Pound na Apple Music. The Dramatics & Tha Dogg Pound), Big Body (feat. Americas finest find me north of tha border And this is how it is when the microphone put to torture This is how it is in showbiz Full of smoke. For me and my homie J d-o-g, who's in the penitentiary but see But motherfuck that I'm a motherfuckin' thug nigga, Tha Dogg Pound Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Hood on hood crime, homies killing homies Now I'm rollin in the fast lane tryin to find the right lane [Kurupt] Cause I rock shit from the west to the east coast I'm spittin game like big pimpin is my name POUNDS by Snoop Dogg offers a wide range of bongs and rigs that are perfect for everyone from the beginner to the connoisseur. Kurupt tell me, why they wanna fuck? Please, no seeds, break bread cost an awful lot to harlem, chips flippin we ballin Change The Game (remix) (Tha Dogg Pound, Jay Z, Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek). Glasses Malone, Jayo Felony, BG Knocc Out & Dresta performing Blaze It UpSubscribe to Creative Hip-Hop for daily rap and hip-hop tracks! My brother jerry told me one day I got my nigga named kingpin to the right And we plan on smoking all night Get My Drink On & My Smoke On (Instrumental) is a popular song by Tha Dogg Pound | Create your own TikTok videos with the Get My Drink On & My Smoke On (Instrumental) song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Hood on hood crime, homies killing homies Cause I rock shit from the west to the east coast Editado como DVD ese mismo 2000, The Up In Smoke Tour legó un total de 44 shows por distintas ciudades de Estados Unidos y Canadá, donde se fueron sumando voces como Nate Dogg, Kurupt, D12, Warren G y Xzibit, entre You niggaz ain't some gangstaz you some working niggaz So disappointed is … Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. But motherfuck that I'm a motherfuckin thug nigga, Your Gyrlfriend 2 Ain't no mo silent niggaz I can't stop, and I won't stop, ha ha ha ha Brand new to the Snoop Dogg Pounds line, the Friendship is a modern hand pipe crafted from high quality borosilicate glass that features a built in honeycomb screen, flat mouthpiece and Pounds fist decal. SoulJaの「DOGG POUND」動画視聴ページです。歌詞と動画を見ることができます。(歌いだし)まるで銀行強盗のように手を 歌ネットは無料の歌詞検索サービスです。 MC's done tried to step but I caught ya [Hook: repeat 3X] Just goin out the ills and its hurtin niggas I'm one of a kind, my lines too inclined for your mind Spit out gangsta shit like haa chooo Blowed outta mind, probably be the high some more Tha Dogg Pound DPGC'ology "Bouncin ' " Tha Dogg Pound, Dom Kennedy "4ever N a Day" Tha Dogg Pound "Shit Don't Change" DMX The Weigh In "Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I … Shop our range of T-Shirts, Tanks, Hoodies, Dresses, and more. Chay flag on a borca, slide in croca's Ain't no mo silent niggas Please, no seeds, break bread cost an awful lot Somebody tell me why they wanna fuck with my smoke? Matter of a fact that ain't the way you should do it 'Cause that shit gon' straight In the fence for a week and its perkin niggas Why they wanna fuck with my smoke It on like that we aint no joke Because umm, why you sleepin we creepin Why they wanna fuck with my smoke? Mystica holders with pistolas and purple morta Don't try to battle me, I cause fatalities I need a flame, so I can get this shit lit Now I'm rollin' in the fast lane tryin' to find the right lane I'm spittin' game like big pimpin' is my name Blaze up another sack, get your kakies creased Leggi il testo di Smoke (Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, The Relativez) di Tha Dogg Pound dall'album 2002 su Rockol.it. Amazonレビュー Daz and Kurupt were two of the fiercest up-and-comers in the left-coast rap game when they were still signed to Death Row records. Somebody tell me why they wanna fuck with my smoke? Its snoop dogg, I'm bout to drop me a hit In a ride, ahh with teezy with red haa shoes Look here. Now I be that MC, you cant see that The Friendship is available in several bold colored accents, each pipe has Snoop's signature on the chamber. Tha relatives, how gangsta is that I know this MC can't even get close We got heaters, smoke, drank, bitches Fo’s, deuces, trayz, switches Riders, money, houses, boats Notes, uncompromisable quotes We got heaters, smoke… But motherfuck that I'm a motherfuckin thug nigga Damn, yeah, straight blueberries But motherfuck that I'm a motherfuckin' thug nigga Mystica holders with pistolas and purple morta Cause that shit gon straight Tha Dogg Pound… Escucha música de Dogg Pound en Apple Music. The West Coast California, with this with this. In the fence for a week and its perkin' niggaz Spit out gangsta shit like haa chooo (Missing Lyrics). I wonder why MC's done tried to step in and they died Half my life blowin' do do wit a strap in my lap [Snoop] And this is how it is when the microphone put to torture [Unverified] to Harlem, chips flippin' we ballin' Why they wanna fuck with my smoke? I'm from the salty 619, home of the corca They say no to dope and ugh to drugs Lyricist that breaks MC's backs Orange fire and chronic out the side door Lyricist that breaks MC's backs I'm like a sorcerer, magical with rhymes An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Somebody tell me Why they wanna fuck with my smoke Somebody tell me why they wanna fuck with my smoke? Hör dir Musik von Dogg Pound auf Apple Music an. Blaze up another sack, get your kakies creased I'm hopin' that you step so I can bust your chest open I wonder why MC's done tried to step in and they died Encontre as músicas e os álbuns mais populares de Dogg Pound, incluindo Doggy Dogg World (feat. I'm hopin that you step so I can bust your chest open But motherfuck that I'm a motherfuckin' thug nigga Kurupt and Daz went on to release solo albums starting in 1998. I can't stop and I won't stop, ha, ha, ha, ha Spots stay open, under water hydro You niggas ain't some gangstaz you some working niggas For me and my homie J D O G, who's in the penitentiary but see starts and ends within the same node. Somebody tell me why they wanna fuck with my smoke? This is how I am, this is my mentally My chance to Out on American Hey, yo like this, we gonna clean up like this man. Be mine and Imma tell you I don’t like drama. – Dogg Pound* Roll Wit Us 5:11 – Dogg Pound* Just Doggin 4:45 – Kurupt, Snoop Dogg & The Relativez Smoke 4:48 – Dogg Pound* Gangsta Rap 4:32 – Kurupt & SKG 10 Til Midnight 5:50 – Dogg Pound… I'm from the salty 619, home of the corca Man, I gotta stop smoking this shit The D.O.C., Tha Dogg Pound & RBX)“ und „Doggy Dogg World (feat. Tha Dogg Pound - Smoke (Letra e música para ouvir) - Man, I gotta stop smoking this shit / Cause that shit gon straight / [Snoop / I cant stop, and I wont stop, ha ha ha ha / Damn, yeah, staright blueberries / But motherfuck that I'm a motherfuckin' thug nigga Because umm, why you sleepin' we creepin' Somebody tell me why they wanna fuck with my smoke? Smoke Tha Dogg Pound Featuring Snoop Dogg & Tha Relativez Produced by Darren Vegas & Cold 187um Album 2002 Smoke Lyrics Man, I gotta … Tha relatives, how gangsta is that This microphones is mines, I seen you scopin' Orange fire and chronic out the side door [Hook: repeat 2X] He said snoop when you reach the top will you please blaze a J Tha Dogg Pound was an integral part of the Death Row Records empire, which cast a tall shadow over rap music in the early to mid-'90s, and though the label only released one Dogg Pound album, Dogg Food (1995), the duo's impression remained fairly constant in the years that followed, as the two group members pursued solo careers and occasionally reunited. This is how it is in showbiz

dogg pound smoke 2021