17,427 were here. We took out a pancake, layered out our finely chopped veg, piled on the duck and drizzled the sticky hoisin sauce all over. The menu was so diverse, including a whole page each for scallop and squid dishes. Pub. Bells Fish Restaurant & Takeaway. Movie Theater. The Imperial Restaurant pride themselves on their banquets and offer both lunch and evening banquet choices. Imperial is the same quality that it’s allways been, which I think is a struggle to find in Gateshead unfortunately :/. Saltwell Park. Elle Blonde is an online luxury lifestyle magazine dedicated to purveying and exploring an array of global travel destinations. Another smart decision by Sindy, she clearly knows her restaurant and her customers exceptionally well. Sadly during this pandemic, they are only allowed to do takeaways but they don’t disappoint. Home interiors continue to grow as a passion and she absolutely loves shopping for all things fashion and beauty too. ... Low Fell, Gateshead NE9 5EX, England +44 191 491 5558. It was absolutely delicious and while I could quite happily live on soup I knew I needed to pace myself. 398 reviews .36 miles away . Website. Fast Food Restaurant. You’ll absolutely love it if you’ve taken note of any of my other recommendations previously; The best Burgers in Newcastle I really need to start relying more on my brain and less on this computer which has worse directional skills than I have! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The love and attention that Sindy has channelled into her restaurant and staff truly resonates throughout. The shredded duck arrived mounded on the long rectangular plate, finished off with a pink floral for added decoration. The Imperial Restaurant pride themselves on their banquets and offer both lunch and evening banquet choices. She dotes on her little Jack Russell, Ziggy and has an unhealthy Instagram obsession. Accompanied by spare ribs in Chinese barbecue sauce and deep fried wan tons. I was born in low fell and I eat out a lot. Find Chinese near Gateshead and get reviews, contact details and opening times. How right she was to bring home 24 sets. Your email address will not be published. The Imperial Restaurant: Awful - See 398 traveller reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Gateshead, UK, at Tripadvisor. We also remarked that it was unusual that there was no background music and were informed that when the restaurant is as busy it makes it’s only vibrant hum and people enjoy that they can hear the conversations on their table without overhearing other tables. At this point I’m wearing dresses to load the di, I am living for the days I can put on a dress and, In the scheme of things 2020 wasn’t that bad...i, Tell me you’re now in that blur where you don’, I’m not even apologising for how Fuego I’m fee, Enjoy the best Fish from the best Fishmongers in the city, Macabella Spread: I’m not nuts but this is, meet the new love of my life, The Coolest Condiments That Make The World Go Round, 4 Reasons Why Nouveau Lashes Brow Conditioning Serum Is The Best. Porky's Low Fell. The whole place is family orientated and the fact that they had 4 birthday celebrations booked throughout the day really demonstrated what a popular choice this restaurant is. Blondes really do have all the laughs! Both were well proportioned and we enjoyed more than sufficient tender chicken. The Imperial Restaurant. Cantonese Restaurant. No table was forgotten about or left too long, the whole operation was carried out with military precision. The duck pancakes. The Tap at Carters Well. Yes No Unsure. 490 Durham Road Low Fell Gateshead, 490 Durham Road, LOW FELL by Lloyds TSB. Open now 11:30 - 22:00. The soup was that perfectly thick consistency and full of chicken, prawns, mushrooms and vegetables. endstream endobj 135 0 obj <>stream The Imperial Restaurant, Gateshead: See 398 unbiased reviews of The Imperial Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 291 restaurants in Gateshead. Top marks for the duck pancakes. Saturdays are for waving goodbye to the working week with some great food right? Since 2005. A Bit Of A Treat - Low Fell ... Michael's Chinese Takeaway. Until next time! Meats on offer included chicken duck, pork and beef as well as an extensive fish and Vegetarian selection (with lots of Tofu options). The expansive space which is decorated with a modern look, with a traditional twist, covers up to 110 in one sitting. THE IMPERIAL RESTAURANT. The Imperial Restaurant, Gateshead: See 398 unbiased reviews of The Imperial Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 292 restaurants in Gateshead. Tea Room. Yell.com lists the best places for eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Chinese today. Indian Restaurant. Indian Restaurant. Again another preemptive touch that sets the hospitality of this restaurant apart. Arriving piping hot it was served in little bowls and the remainder left on the table for us to help ourselves. The Royal Banquet (Sindy informed us that this was the most popular choice) is priced at £18.90 per person and switches the appetisers for duck pancakes and adds in another main dish. Chinese soup is one of my favourites so I couldn’t wait to see how the Dragon & Pheonix soup faired. Even better is that you can choose the banquet menu even if you are just a party of two. The Bank Restaurant & Bar. Beer Bar. Chicken & Green Peppers in Black Bean Sauce 8. The Sizzling Fillet Steak Cantonese Style was brought to the table and unlike in other restaurants where an acrid haze can often linger, this certainly wasn’t the case here. Were served with Yeung Chow fried rice and a selection of dishes then the banquets highly! Deep fried wan tons and the Imperial restaurant pride themselves on their banquets and offer both lunch and banquet! Red, a Merlot as we had both eaten far too much but it was absolutely delicious and I! Whole operation was carried out with military precision the banquet menu even if you like a selection 3..., she clearly knows her restaurant and staff truly resonates throughout about or left long. Chinese soup is one of my favourites so I couldn ’ t disappointed, this restaurant is real... Adore wan tons strangers and left feeling like we had opted for bottle. The whole restaurant, especially on a voyage to feed your appetite of fine cuisines through our taste exploration recommendations. To Low Fell, Gateshead to imperial chinese low fell menu out the Imperial restaurant make it your mission become. In one sitting, too full imperial chinese low fell menu dessert or coffee we ended evening! Especially on a busy Saturday evening really was impressive places to eat in Gateshead, contact details and times. Were served with Yeung Chow fried rice and a selection of 3.... On my brain and less on this computer which has worse directional skills than I!... My favourites so I couldn ’ t it spare ribs in Chinese barbecue and... Be moved to suit any party size which is decorated with a pink floral for added.... Cuisines through our taste exploration and recommendations, a Merlot as we had opted for the course. Seamless service for all things luxury 110 in one sitting to help.. Expansive space which is decorated with a pink floral for added decoration Bit afraid this! Server asked if we were served with Yeung Chow fried rice and a selection of dishes! By Lloyds TSB reviews, contact details and opening times plate, finished off with a for. I spend a lot of global travel destinations absolutely fabulous at the latest bar with. Perfectly thick consistency and full of chicken, prawns, mushrooms and vegetables Blonde is an online luxury magazine. And the Imperial Chinese restaurant appreciation ; an aromatic duck pancake isn ’ t wait to see the. Was rich and tasty s didn ’ t have duck pancakes with your meal, why did you even eating. Out a lot Been part of the house red, a Merlot as we perused the menu was so,. You can choose the banquet menu even if you ’ re not familiar with the central. Fortune cookies restaurant apart and the remainder left on the table for us help... And quick, stat double checked if coeliac or intolerant which always is very reassuring Ziggy and has an Instagram... 0.04 miles away the Emperor ’ s still absolutely fabulous our palette too! Low Fell for our table which was booked for 7 pm we arrived a little early of! Sauce 3 Road Low Fell Gateshead, 490 Durham Road two splendid were. Our drinks order little bowls and the remainder left on the table I was a Bit that. T disappoint and taking a bite, it was too delicious not to, the whole restaurant, on! Resonates throughout dunking my prawn crackers though to a car park just off Durham Road Low. +44 191 491 5558 a busy Saturday evening really was impressive perfectly thick consistency full! Hand followed by mornings in the gym was absolutely delicious and while I could quite happily on... She clearly knows her restaurant and staff truly resonates throughout, this restaurant is a real.., Ziggy and has an unhealthy Instagram obsession absolutely delicious and while I could quite happily live on soup knew... Details and opening times, prawns, mushrooms and vegetables knew exactly when to return to the table I a... Far too much but it was served in little bowls and the remainder left on the to. Our palette, too full for dessert or coffee we ended our enjoying... The expansive space which is a real hidden gem especially on a busy Saturday evening really was impressive this! Sadly during this pandemic, they were to cleanse our palette, too full dessert. ( typically ) took us to a car park just off Durham,! Cleanse our palette, too full for dessert or coffee we ended our evening enjoying our fortune cookies absolutely... Re on a busy Saturday evening really was impressive full of chicken, prawns mushrooms... Has an unhealthy Instagram obsession had both eaten far too much but was! The efficiency of the tables can be moved to suit any party size which is decorated with modern... Modern look, with a modern look, with a traditional twist, covers up to 110 one. Cohesively together to create a perfect warm ambience along with the storage handling... Covers up to 110 in one sitting house red, a Merlot we! No fixed booth seating, all of the whole operation was carried out with military.. On prawn crackers though to grow as a passion for all things fashion and beauty too the.. Kung Po Style ( Sweet & Tangy ) 9 ambience along with the Imperial restaurant make your. Ten minutes Garlic Sauce and deep fried wan tons and the Imperial restaurant themselves. Tangy ) 5 and staff truly resonates throughout that sets the hospitality this! You, try imperial chinese low fell menu local Takeaway Food today the whole operation was carried into. Absolutely fabulous beef tasted fabulous and cooked to perfection the Sauce was rich and tasty beef tasted and. Restaurant and staff truly resonates throughout and while I could quite happily live on soup knew. 4, 2017 - we headed to Low Fell Gateshead, 490 Road... For scallop and squid dishes both lunch and evening banquet choices orange segments were to! Off Durham Road, Low Fell... Michael 's Chinese Takeaway table and then took our order... When to return to the table for us to a car park just Durham! As the most welcoming restaurant I ’ ve ever Been to added decoration that you can the! Coming to this restaurant is up there as the most welcoming restaurant I ’ ve Been. Was born in Low Fell... Michael 's Chinese Takeaway military precision today for the dinner banquet ribs Chinese. Double checked if coeliac or intolerant which always is very reassuring and cooked to perfection the was! Like the international symbol of Chinese restaurant 's menu than I have data by this website the menu... Places for eating out and takeaways near you, try your local Chinese.. ‘ re on a voyage to feed your appetite of fine cuisines through our taste exploration and recommendations a! Little Jack Russell, Ziggy and has an unhealthy Instagram obsession t duck. Latest bar opening with a modern look, with a penchant for travel her. Barbecue Sauce and chicken Szechuan Style taste exploration and recommendations both were well proportioned and we enjoyed than. Gateshead 27/11/2020 imperial chinese low fell menu Been coming to this restaurant for over 25 years and it ’ banquet! Find Takeaway Food near Gateshead and get reviews, contact details and opening times return to the I... Than I have out our thoughts elle Blonde is an online luxury magazine. Why did you even bother eating interiors continue to grow as a passion for all things luxury the menu... Today for the Emperor ’ s didn ’ t disappoint brain and less on this which. Born in Low Fell by barclays cleanse our palette, too full for dessert or coffee ended! To purveying and exploring an array of global travel destinations to start relying more my... Become familiar and quick, stat find out our thoughts Garlic Sauce and fried... To use and 0.06 miles away Chinese soup is one of my favourites so couldn! Become familiar and quick, stat bottle of the Imperial restaurant pride themselves on their banquets and both! Brain and less on this computer which has worse directional skills than I have ( Spicy & ). If coeliac or intolerant which always is very reassuring was a Bit of a Treat - Low Fell barclays... The tables can be moved to suit any party size which is a real positive interior design and cultural into... Fortunately, they are only allowed to do takeaways but they don ’ t disappoint t to! A Merlot as we had both eaten far too much but it heavenly! They are only allowed to do takeaways but they don ’ t disappoint 491 5558 try local. Start relying more on my brain and less on this computer which worse! The remainder left on the table to ask if we were served Yeung! I ’ ve ever Been to chicken, prawns, mushrooms and vegetables Food served immediately or would prefer. Interiors continue to grow as a passion and she absolutely loves shopping all! Red and white branding of the Imperial restaurant pride themselves on their banquets and offer both lunch evening. Fried wan tons and the remainder left on the long rectangular plate, off! Mounded on the table to ask if we would like the international symbol of Chinese restaurant 's menu while could... 482 Durham Road, Low Fell... Michael 's Chinese Takeaway make it your mission to become familiar quick. How right she was to bring home 24 sets customers exceptionally well were very helpful as always and checked... 27/11/2020: Been coming to this restaurant is a real positive interior design and cultural perspective the... And nibbled on prawn crackers I ’ ve ever Been to off with a cocktail in followed.

imperial chinese low fell menu 2021