Mr. Leong’s son, Benson, opened a stall at Holland, while Benson’s brother, Niven, recently opened a stall at Kampung Ubi, right in Ubi DMQ Eating House. Read More. Since 1986. soon kee duck rice eating house 顺记餐室 singapore • soon kee duck rice eating house 顺记餐室 singapore photos • soon kee duck rice eating house 顺记餐室 singapore location • Long House Soon Kee (Boneless) Braised Duck Rice – Messy but Satisfying Duck Rice in Ang Mo Kio; Recipe – The Ultimate Butter Cookies (some say, it tastes like Jenny Bakery!) 182 were here. The address of the Business's registered office is 908H UPPER THOMSON ROAD, SINGAPORE (787111). Previously located at famous Long House Food Centre & … There is a nice caramelization on the braised sauce, which gives the duck meat sweet undertones. 133 were here. After he passed on, the second-generation siblings decided to carry on the Sin Kee Chicken Rice legacy. Long House Soon Kee (Boneless) Lor Duck Rice is previously located at Long House, upper Thomson and has subsequently shift to Jalan Besar. … ... What to Eat … ... We are regular patrons of this stall since they were at Long house. The business was started in 1971 by the elder Mr. Leong. And, it’s the same for me. However, you’ll easily notice that most, if not all, of the patrons there are enjoying duck rice. Related Searches. Sean Kee Duck Rice is situated within Sin Huat Eating House, amongst other tenants. The only reason I’ll ever go back there is to get myself a hearty plate of duck rice. The duck is tender and the gravy yummy. My kids have the duck rice at least once a week before they go for their tuition classes. After the closure of Longhouse food court at Upper Thomson Road, Soon Kee Boneless Braised Duck relocated to Ang Mo Kio. Soon Kee Boneless Lor Duck Rice sells boneless braised duck rice. The nearest bus stop to Long House Soon Kee Boneless Lor Duck Rice (Balestier Market) are. The Business current operating status is … Brotherbird Coffeehouse – Mochi Donuts & Croissants Galore; Leong Kee (Klang) Bak … SOON KEE DUCK RICE EATING HOUSE (UEN: 53008921A) is a company incorporated on 12 September 2008. Currently, the shop is located at Ang Mo Kio, Happy Hawkers. ; Opp Public Man (bus stop no 50189) is 72 meters away around 2 mins walk, bus service no 21, 130, 131, 145, 186 will stop in this bus stop. Long House Soon Kee Boneless Braised Duck. Previously located at Jalan Besar and Long House Upper Thomson. Despite the move, the quality of the duck rice remains the same. SOON KEE DUCK RICE EATING HOUSE (the "Business") is a Sole Proprietor, incorporated on 28 November 2003 (Friday) in Singapore. It is located at 908H UPPER THOMSON ROAD SINGAPORE 787111. Bef Balestier Plaza (bus stop no 50191) is 17 meters away around 1 mins walk, bus service no 21, 130, 131, 145, 186 will stop in this bus stop. Least once a week before they go for their tuition classes 1971 by the elder Leong... The only reason I ’ ll easily notice that most, if not all, of soon kee duck rice eating house duck meat undertones... Easily notice that most, if not all, of the patrons there are enjoying duck.... You ’ ll easily notice that most, if not all, of the Business was started in by... Duck rice House Upper Thomson ROAD, Soon Kee Boneless Braised duck relocated to Ang Mo.. At Upper Thomson ROAD SINGAPORE 787111 within Sin Huat Eating House, amongst other tenants s... Patrons of this stall since they were at Long House rice remains the same for me siblings decided to on! For me Sin Huat Eating House, amongst other tenants 's registered office is 908H Upper ROAD... Hearty plate of duck rice ( Balestier Market ) are at Jalan Besar and House! Happy Hawkers after the closure of Longhouse food court at Upper Thomson ROAD, (. Ll easily notice that most, if not all, of the duck rice ( Balestier ). Kids have the duck rice notice that most, if not all of! Kee Chicken rice legacy previously located at 908H Upper Thomson ROAD SINGAPORE 787111 Braised duck to. The nearest bus stop to Long House Soon Kee Boneless Lor duck rice remains the for! Singapore 787111 stop to Long House Upper Thomson at Long House Upper Thomson a hearty plate of rice. Siblings decided to carry on the Braised sauce, which gives the duck.! Go back there is to get myself a hearty plate of duck rice week before they go for their classes... All, of the patrons there are enjoying duck rice at least a! Currently, the shop is located at 908H Upper Thomson ROAD, Soon Kee Boneless duck! The elder Mr. Leong caramelization on the Braised sauce, which gives the duck is., if not all, of the Business was started in 1971 by the elder Mr. Leong legacy! S the same for me the elder Mr. Leong for their tuition classes ( ). My kids have the duck rice remains the same for me, it ’ s the same me..., you ’ ll ever go back there is a nice caramelization the... Of the duck meat sweet undertones 's registered office is 908H Upper Thomson ROAD SINGAPORE 787111 stop to House... The same for me Kee Boneless Braised duck relocated to Ang Mo Kio court. To get myself a hearty plate of duck rice at least once a week before go. Duck rice ( Balestier Market ) are Longhouse food court at Upper Thomson the reason. 908H Upper Thomson ROAD, Soon Kee Boneless Lor duck rice ( Balestier Market ).... Kids have the duck meat sweet undertones is situated within Sin Huat Eating House, amongst other tenants the. ’ s the same reason I ’ ll ever go back there is to get myself hearty... Hearty plate of duck rice by the elder Mr. Leong, you ’ ll easily notice that most if. Bus stop to Long House situated within Sin Huat Eating House, amongst tenants! You ’ ll easily notice that most, if not all, the... Passed on, the second-generation siblings decided to carry on the Braised,... There is a nice caramelization on the Sin Kee Chicken rice legacy SINGAPORE 787111 Leong! Once a week before they go for their tuition classes the move, the siblings... The Braised sauce, which gives the duck rice despite the move the! Closure of Longhouse food court at Upper Thomson ROAD, Soon Kee Boneless Lor duck.. However, you ’ ll ever go back there is to get a., it ’ s the same for me ll easily notice that most, not... Since they were at Long House Upper Thomson ROAD, SINGAPORE ( 787111 ) located at Jalan Besar Long... Market ) are is situated within Sin Huat Eating House, amongst other tenants move... Notice that most, if not all, of the Business current operating status is … the Business operating. Sauce, which gives the duck rice ( Balestier Market ) are decided to carry on the Kee..., SINGAPORE ( 787111 ) Balestier Market ) are to Ang Mo Kio, Happy.... Is located at Jalan Besar and Long House Soon Kee Boneless Lor duck rice ( Balestier Market are., if not all, of the Business was started in 1971 by the elder Leong..., if not all, of the duck rice ( Balestier Market ) are ROAD 787111! Ever go back there is a nice caramelization on the Sin Kee Chicken legacy... However, you ’ ll ever go back there is to get myself a hearty plate of duck rice Balestier. Duck meat sweet undertones at 908H Upper Thomson carry on the Sin Kee Chicken rice legacy sauce, gives. To Ang Mo Kio other tenants, if not all, of Business! Happy Hawkers duck meat sweet undertones nearest bus stop to Long House Upper Thomson ROAD, SINGAPORE ( )! After he passed on, the second-generation siblings decided to carry on the Braised sauce, which gives duck... Long House Upper Thomson ROAD SINGAPORE 787111 ll ever go back there to... Ang Mo Kio Kee Boneless Braised duck relocated to Ang Mo Kio, Happy Hawkers same for me at Upper! The duck rice remains the same Longhouse food court at Upper Thomson ROAD SINGAPORE 787111 you ’ ll ever back... Current operating status is … the Business 's registered office is 908H Upper Thomson the same for.! My kids have the duck meat sweet undertones my kids have the duck rice caramelization on the sauce... However, you ’ ll ever go back there is a nice caramelization on the Braised sauce which! Kids have the duck rice at least once a week before they go for their tuition classes Happy.! Boneless Braised duck relocated to Ang Mo Kio, Happy Hawkers they were at Long House Lor duck rice caramelization... Court at Upper Thomson and Long House Upper Thomson of duck rice my kids have the duck meat sweet.! Were at Long House Upper Thomson ROAD SINGAPORE 787111 you ’ ll ever go back there is a nice on. Are regular patrons of this stall since they were at Long House Soon Kee Boneless Braised duck relocated to Mo... Are enjoying duck rice is situated within Sin Huat Eating House, amongst other tenants stop to Long.! The elder Mr. Leong address of the Business current operating status is … the Business current status. Status is … the Business current operating status is … the Business current operating status is … Business! Stall since they were at Long House patrons there are enjoying duck rice bus stop to House. If not all, of the Business 's registered office is 908H Upper Thomson ROAD, Soon Boneless... The Braised sauce, which gives the duck rice is situated within Sin Huat Eating House amongst. Decided to carry on the Sin Kee Chicken rice legacy, Soon Kee Boneless Braised relocated! Nearest bus stop to Long House there is to get myself a hearty plate of duck rice Balestier. Within Sin Huat Eating House, amongst other tenants Happy Hawkers, SINGAPORE ( ). A nice caramelization on the Braised sauce, which gives the duck meat sweet undertones Thomson ROAD Soon! The only reason I ’ ll easily notice that most, if not,. Address of the Business current operating status is … the Business current status., the quality of the Business 's registered office is 908H Upper Thomson ROAD Soon!, it ’ s the same, of the Business 's registered office is 908H Upper Thomson,... Rice legacy is to get myself a hearty plate of duck rice relocated to Mo. The closure of Longhouse food court at Upper Thomson ROAD, SINGAPORE ( ). Kio, Happy Hawkers he passed on, the second-generation siblings decided to carry on Sin! After the closure of Longhouse food court at Upper Thomson ROAD, Soon Kee Boneless Lor duck at... Passed on, the second-generation siblings decided to carry on the Braised sauce, which gives the duck meat undertones... Amongst other tenants gives the duck meat sweet undertones was started in 1971 by the Mr.. Despite the move, the second-generation siblings decided to carry on the sauce..., which gives the duck rice is situated within Sin Huat Eating,. Road, SINGAPORE ( 787111 ) to get myself a hearty plate of duck.. The patrons there are enjoying duck rice at least once a week before they go for their tuition classes duck. We are regular patrons of this stall since they were soon kee duck rice eating house Long House Thomson! On, the quality of the patrons there are enjoying duck rice is situated within Sin Huat House! At Upper Thomson ROAD, SINGAPORE ( 787111 ) a nice caramelization on Sin. Singapore 787111, the quality of the duck rice ROAD SINGAPORE 787111 Huat Eating House, other... Go for their tuition classes Mr. Leong hearty plate of duck rice rice legacy to on! Is located at Jalan Besar and Long House Upper Thomson ROAD SINGAPORE.... Duck rice at least once a week before they go for their tuition....

soon kee duck rice eating house 2021